Re: dapper and evolution and thunderbird

Thanks Avraham, obviously, there's features that each product has and
Evo seems to focus on a core similarity to Outlook 2000 and not too many
bells and whistles. It does what I want and is snappy in the UI as I've
said. I have been disappointed in Thunderbirds speed but I understand it
and Kontact hav a much richer feature set.