Network-Manager wireless missing after suspend

Hi guys

Have an issue with network-manager, if i suspend my laptop, the wireless network is missing after coming out of suspend. It is a bit of an issue 'cos as I go from client to client in the average day I would like the wifi to be there when i unsuspend.

Laptop - Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo L1300
Intersil / Prism wireless card running under driverloader.

When I used Dappers built in network tools, the functionality was there when the laptop came out of suspend. Seeing as have had to start accessing WPA wifi, switched to Network-Manager and now it is giving me a whole new problem.

Jean

  • Re: Network-Manager wireless missing after suspend
    ... it will find the wireless interface again. ... Have an issue with network-manager, if i suspend my laptop, the wireless ... Laptop - Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo L1300 ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Headless server just got suspended by updating systemd
    ... laptop, while I was upgrading through an ssh session, suddenly ... suspend mode, opened the lid, and the upgrade completed). ... told the laptop NOT to suspend even though the lid was closed. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Suspend bug
    ... I grabbed the following from dmesg when i tried to "suspend" the laptop. ... ADDRCONF: eth1: link becomes ready ... eth1: no IPv6 routers present ...
    (Fedora)
  • Suspend-to-RAM on Lenovo Thinkpad T400 with Wheezy
    ... I chose to set "suspend" as the action "when the sleep button ... laptop when I pressed Fn+F4. ... responded to key presses if the computer is in the sleep/suspended ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Fresh lenny install and suspend to ram problems
    ... but I had similar problems on my laptop. ... It turned out to be the radeonfb module in my case ... ... On my system all seems to work as expected (even suspend to disk), ... It sleeps for two seconds and then it immediately resumes back, ...
    (Debian-User)