Network-Manager wireless missing after suspend

Hi guys

Have an issue with network-manager, if i suspend my laptop, the wireless network is missing after coming out of suspend. It is a bit of an issue 'cos as I go from client to client in the average day I would like the wifi to be there when i unsuspend.

Laptop - Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo L1300
Intersil / Prism wireless card running under driverloader.

When I used Dappers built in network tools, the functionality was there when the laptop came out of suspend. Seeing as have had to start accessing WPA wifi, switched to Network-Manager and now it is giving me a whole new problem.

Jean

  • Re: Network-Manager wireless missing after suspend
    ... it will find the wireless interface again. ... Have an issue with network-manager, if i suspend my laptop, the wireless ... Laptop - Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo L1300 ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Suspend bug
    ... I grabbed the following from dmesg when i tried to "suspend" the laptop. ... ADDRCONF: eth1: link becomes ready ... eth1: no IPv6 routers present ...
    (Fedora)
  • Suspend-to-RAM on Lenovo Thinkpad T400 with Wheezy
    ... I chose to set "suspend" as the action "when the sleep button ... laptop when I pressed Fn+F4. ... responded to key presses if the computer is in the sleep/suspended ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Unable to resume amd64 machine
    ... The machine is a fujitsu S710 laptop running: ... The behavior is basically the machine seems to suspend fine but when resuming it freezes hard. ... No pccard, no sdhci, no sound, no cuse4bsd, no usb hid devices, no acpi_video or acpi_fujitsu there but the same result. ... the laptop beeped like crazy. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: ACPI and a Toshiba Tecra 8000
    ... I fixed the other null derefernce in sc_belland the laptop is now ... Here is the output when I suspend the laptop. ... pcib0: slot 4 INTA is routed to irq 11 ...
    (freebsd-current)