Network-Manager wireless missing after suspend

Hi guys

Have an issue with network-manager, if i suspend my laptop, the wireless network is missing after coming out of suspend. It is a bit of an issue 'cos as I go from client to client in the average day I would like the wifi to be there when i unsuspend.

Laptop - Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo L1300
Intersil / Prism wireless card running under driverloader.

When I used Dappers built in network tools, the functionality was there when the laptop came out of suspend. Seeing as have had to start accessing WPA wifi, switched to Network-Manager and now it is giving me a whole new problem.

Jean