Annoying Dapper problem
- From: Frank McCormick <fmccormick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 16:50:02 -0400
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I submitted this as a bug a long time ago...but it never got resolved even
though it was accepted and others had the same and similar problems.
When I shut down my Hewlett Packard Vectra VL8 with a 450 mhz Pentium III, the
motherboard power doesn't get shut off. The HD gets powered down...but I have
to manually shutdown the rest of the computer. When the machine boots a
detailed examination of the messages tell me my BIOS is from 1999...so ACPI
can't be used. I don't know if there's a connection. Any solutions ??
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v18.104.22.168 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
ubuntu-users mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: ubuntu and kubuntu
- Next by Date: Re: ubuntu and kubuntu
- Previous by thread: Eclipse.
- Next by thread: Re: Annoying Dapper problem