Re: Creating an ISO image under ubuntu
- From: sdavmor <sdavmor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 09:56:51 -0800
Michael R. Head wrote:
On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 19:28 -0800, sdavmor wrote:
I want to know what program I should use to make an ISO image
that I can then mount so that my VMWare virtual will see it as a
Nautilus will do it.
Just go to Places/"CD/DVD Creator". Drag your files into the window
that will appear. Then click the "Write to Disc" button. Select
"File Image" and give it the location where you'd like your ISO
Thanks for that tip. I'll keep it mind for next time.
SDM -- a 21st century schizoid man
Systems Theory internet music project links:
official site <www.systemstheory.net>
"Soundtracks For Imaginary Movies" CD released Dec 2004
"Codetalkers" CD coming Nov 2006
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Dapper on Laptop
- Next by Date: Re: Democracyplayer for Dapper?
- Previous by thread: Re: Creating an ISO image under ubuntu
- Next by thread: T30 ATI radeon movility 700