Re: Major Bug? Edgy 'losing' swap file
- From: Gabriel Dragffy <dragffy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 23:28:06 +0000
On Sun, 2006-12-10 at 00:04 +0100, Gregor Tudan wrote:
Hmm, funny, I experienced the same issue but thought it had something to
do with me messing with the partition table. I used "mkswap [/dev/hd*]"
to recreate the filesystem. Afterwards you need to mount it using
That would cause it because when you recreated the filesysyem it got a
I didn't have any trouble since....
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Major Bug? Edgy 'losing' swap file
- Next by Date: Re: Changes in Gimp.
- Previous by thread: Re: Major Bug? Edgy 'losing' swap file
- Next by thread: shell script for change GNOME Desktop fonts