Re: Is it crazy to buy a MacBook?

Magnus Runesson wrote:
I am thinking about buying a notebook/laptop and only run Ubuntu on it.
One of my choices is a MacBook with Intel Core 2 Duo.
(http://www.apple.com/macbook/macbook.html )

I read Matt Galvins blogg today
(http://www.simplifiedcomplexity.com/people/mgalvin/?p=11 ) and was
positively surprised.

Would I be crazy if I buy a MacBook or is it a good idea?

The Macbook is not more expensive than comparable clean PC-laptops.
One of the PC-laptops I have looked at is MSI S271
http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/notebook/nb/pro_nb_selling.php?UID=622

Go for it. The Macbook is a great machine, and I think the price is
pretty reasonable.

  • Is it crazy to buy a MacBook?
    ... I am thinking about buying a notebook/laptop and only run Ubuntu on it. ... One of my choices is a MacBook with Intel Core 2 Duo. ... Would I be crazy if I buy a MacBook or is it a good idea? ... The Macbook is not more expensive than comparable clean PC-laptops. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Is it crazy to buy a MacBook?
    ... I read Matt Galvins blogg today ... Would I be crazy if I buy a MacBook or is it a good idea? ... The Macbook is not more expensive than comparable clean PC-laptops. ... get a more compatible or even more powerfull Notebook to a much lower ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_Is_it_crazy_to_buy_a_MacBook=3F?=
    ... One of my choices is a MacBook with Intel Core 2 Duo. ... Would I be crazy if I buy a MacBook or is it a good idea? ... The Macbook is not more expensive than comparable clean PC-laptops. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Is it crazy to buy a MacBook?
    ... I read Matt Galvins blogg today ... Would I be crazy if I buy a MacBook or is it a good idea? ... The Macbook is not more expensive than comparable clean PC-laptops. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Windows =?ISO-8859-15?Q?ad=E9?= - 2. Teil
    ... oder 400,- Euro mehr ausgeben und das neue kleine Macbook Pro kaufen. ... Intel Core 2 Duo Processor ... Display und einen besseren Prozessor. ...
    (de.comp.sys.mac.misc)