Re: Home IMAP server

Interesting thread. I am struggling with the planning of a similar
set-up. And I had got to about where the thread has reached.

All the suggestions so far have specified fetchmail. At about this
point, I stumbled on getmail. Their respective advocates both suggest
the other is deficient, which may mean both are OK.

Any wisdom available ?

John French

  • Inform Yourself - Junk Mainstream Media
    ... That the feds are planning to put RFID chips in your driver's license ... vaccine for the latest flu scare that they were planning to make ... - and the repooplicons are struggling so hard to shoot down.. ... I asked the newsgroup to suggest alternative news sources. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Advertising in newspapers question.
    ... I'm supposed be writing a letter to the State govt about planning ... regulations but I'm struggling. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: I havent seen any r.g.p. updates on Google groups since Aug 1st.
    ... struggling to figure out how to set-up. ... What a pain in the arse. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Intel 64bit / AMD 64 bit advantage
    ... I hope that I'm not starting some sort of holy war with this question, ... I'm planning to set-up some e-mail / file servers running FreeBSD 6.1 in the near future and I'm wondering if it will be worth the cost to use 64 but CPU's for this. ...
    (freebsd-questions)