Re: How can I recove the Recycle Bin to the Desktop in Ubuntu 6.06

On Fri, 2006-12-29 at 08:42 +0800, zhihang wang wrote:

I delete the Recycle Bin icon from the Desktop in Ubuntu 6.06. How can
I recover it?

Right-click the panel, and select 'Add to Panel...' from the menu that
pops up. That brings up a dialog box with a range of items that can be
added to the panel. In the section headed 'Desktop & Windows' there is
a trash icon. Select that, and click 'Add'. The trash applet will
appear on the panel that you right-clicked.

You can add other items to the panel that way, then click the close
button of the dialog box when you finish.

Tim

  • Re: unity panel make sticky
    ... I just switched to Ubuntu 11.10. ... How do I make the unity panel on the left side sticky? ... If you would like to change additional Gnome settings you could try ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Panel will not come out of hiding
    ... When I booted up the first time today Ubuntu wasn't in a co-operative ... panel to come out so I could start Thunderbird it would not slide out. ... settings made while booted into one kernel stick when you boot to a ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: unity panel make sticky
    ... I am still on Ubuntu 10.10 since the upper (and ... only) panel in 11.04 couldn't be auto-hided. ... Johnny Rosenberg ... to show from its auto-hide state and then select an option. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: unity panel make sticky
    ... I just switched to Ubuntu 11.10. ... How do I make the unity panel on the left side sticky? ... If you would like to change additional Gnome settings you could try ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: unity panel make sticky
    ... I just switched to Ubuntu 11.10. ... How do I make the unity panel on the left side sticky? ... You can find this option under the Compiz Config Settings Manager. ...
    (Ubuntu)