Add Remove Applications

Has the advanced feature of the add/remove program been removed from
Edgy? I have been tring to install several programs that need a c
compiler and they wont compile with the KDE C/C++ that I installed on
initial installation. In Dapper I just installed the Gnome compiler by
going to the advanced window and installing it. It seems strange to me
that using the Gnome flavor of Ubuntu that the only compiler offered is
the KDE one.

Dave

  • Re: Clang error make buildworld
    ... # CFLAGS controls the compiler settings used when compiling C code. ... # or supported for compiling the world or the kernel - please revert any ... # CXXFLAGS controls the compiler settings used when compiling C++ code. ... # The list of languages and encodings to build and install ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • problems about gcc installation
    ... i need to install gcc, and when i install it, the following problems ... configure: loading cache ./config.cache ... checking for C compiler default output file name... ... checking whether the linker supports shared libraries... ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • [RESOLVED] DBD::mysql unresolved symbol _intel_fast_memcpy & mysql-standard-5.0.22-l
    ... Some of you may have wanted to build and install the DBD::mysql ... Mysql**, "...the MySQL Community Server compiled with the Intel CC ... Server compiled with the Intel CC compiler exhibit faster performance ... I will use the following settings for compiling and testing: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.modules)
  • Re: gcc/gnat 3.3
    ... Bootstrapping the compiler ... INSTALL_PROGRAM = $$ ... We want to ensure that TARGET libraries ... all-target-libgloss: configure-target-newlib ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • RE: Need HELP: trying to install DBI-1.613 or even DBI-1.616 same errors ...see message??
    ... I did install a new GNU C compiler and tried again with slightly different results: ... Creating test wrappers for DBI::PurePerl: ... Your perl and your Config.pm seem to have different ideas about the ...
    (perl.dbi.users)