Add Remove Applications

Has the advanced feature of the add/remove program been removed from
Edgy? I have been tring to install several programs that need a c
compiler and they wont compile with the KDE C/C++ that I installed on
initial installation. In Dapper I just installed the Gnome compiler by
going to the advanced window and installing it. It seems strange to me
that using the Gnome flavor of Ubuntu that the only compiler offered is
the KDE one.

Dave

  • Re: Clang error make buildworld
    ... # CFLAGS controls the compiler settings used when compiling C code. ... # or supported for compiling the world or the kernel - please revert any ... # CXXFLAGS controls the compiler settings used when compiling C++ code. ... # The list of languages and encodings to build and install ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • problems about gcc installation
    ... i need to install gcc, and when i install it, the following problems ... configure: loading cache ./config.cache ... checking for C compiler default output file name... ... checking whether the linker supports shared libraries... ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • [RESOLVED] DBD::mysql unresolved symbol _intel_fast_memcpy & mysql-standard-5.0.22-l
    ... Some of you may have wanted to build and install the DBD::mysql ... Mysql**, "...the MySQL Community Server compiled with the Intel CC ... Server compiled with the Intel CC compiler exhibit faster performance ... I will use the following settings for compiling and testing: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.modules)
  • Re: gcc/gnat 3.3
    ... Bootstrapping the compiler ... INSTALL_PROGRAM = $$ ... We want to ensure that TARGET libraries ... all-target-libgloss: configure-target-newlib ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: Moving WASD from one box to another...
    ... With differing types of CPU there *are* some considerations. ... base level of V6.0 and generic compiler optimizations. ... This can be done by using the $ @INSTALL procedure on the target system once the WASD tree has been put in place. ...
    (comp.os.vms)