Re: a request for a deb package

hi,
On So, 2007-01-07 at 08:13 +0000, MICHAEL WEAVER wrote:
Does anyone have a .deb package of Network Manager they can send me?
I ask because I won't be able to connect my laptop to a network until
February as my LUG meeting fell on the 1st of January and nobody attends
on a New Year and with me being Totally Blind it isn't practical to get
to where I normally connect to the wireless network?
network-manager is on the CD (including all its dependencies)
if you have an ubuntu CD around, just install it from there :)

ciao
oli