Re: a request for a deb package

hi,
On So, 2007-01-07 at 08:13 +0000, MICHAEL WEAVER wrote:
Does anyone have a .deb package of Network Manager they can send me?
I ask because I won't be able to connect my laptop to a network until
February as my LUG meeting fell on the 1st of January and nobody attends
on a New Year and with me being Totally Blind it isn't practical to get
to where I normally connect to the wireless network?
network-manager is on the CD (including all its dependencies)
if you have an ubuntu CD around, just install it from there :)

ciao
oli

  • Re: One Users My Documents no longer redirected.
    ... even connect to the network at all because it's a PITA. ... So I would think that a wireless 54 mbps connection would be ... one laptop, and try it for a day or two to see what happens. ... active directory OU as the other users whose redirection works? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Problem with XP Pro and Home in same Network
    ... the network can be accessed successfully from within My Network Places. ... the laptop is the mb, the laptop can access the network from within My ... Network Places, but the desktops cannot. ... wireless computer never be a server, and certainly not a browser. ...
  • RE: The VA Stolen Laptop - Lessons Learned
    ... disabled reaches the laptop? ... make a lot more sense when data is housed on the "work" network and NTFS ... Encrypt it with whatever you like... ... the machine or the user couldn't get to their profile off the network. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • clarification sought in using XP Pro laptop for domain at work and workgroup at home
    ... I am inquiring for a friend. ... The XP Pro laptop was once configured for a two-computer workgroup. ... "WORKGROUP" as the name of its network affiliation. ...
  • Re: need help setting up network
    ... successfully via ethernet to a Linksis Wireless G router w/4 port switch. ... I've run the Network Wizzard on ... were finally working when an icon for my desktop showed up on my laptop. ... Contact administrator of this server to find out if you have ...