Ubuntu PS3 edition

I just read this:
http://ps3.qj.net/Gentoo-Linux-on-your-PS3-With-full-install-instructions-/pg/49/aid/78739
Envy! Yellowdog can do it. Gentoo can do it. Ubuntu on PS3? Mmmmmm!
"We WANTSSSSS it!"

Is it possible?

Bjørn Ingmar Berg

--

blog.bergcube.net/

  • Re: Ubuntu PS3 edition
    ... Bjørn Ingmar Berg wrote: ... Ubuntu on PS3? ... I hope to start working on my own PS3 install sometime soon... ... the kernel patches should already be in ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Install ubuntu on PS3?
    ... called PS3Magic that help to install the Ubuntu on PS3. ... The PS3 used to support Linux - constrained, ... removed as of version 3.21 of the firmware. ... many consumer electronics devices ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Cell BroadBand Engine Simulator on Ubuntu
    ... the following description is for the simulator. ... SDK rather than simulator on PS3. ... someone give information on IBM SDK on ubuntu running on PS3 ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Install ubuntu on PS3?
    ... called PS3Magic that help to install the Ubuntu on PS3. ... We also removed Ubuntu installation support for PS3 some time ago: ... even if you do still have the old firmware. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: PS3 media server
    ... I got my ps3 to connect to the Java PS3 media server running on ... Ubuntu 9.10. ...
    (Ubuntu)