Konqueror drag and drop

I'm migrating from Gnome (Ubuntu) to KDE (Kunbuntu). One thing that I like
better about the Gnome interface, is that when I drag and drop files from
one file browser to anther in Gonme, I can just release the mouse, and the
default action is to move the file. I use this a lot to sort through
pictuers.

Is there a way to configure Konquerer to behave like this?

(Dennis Ritchie)

  • Re: Canonical Ubuntu splits from GNOME over design issues
    ... longer use the GNOME interface by default. ... the multitouch and 3D-enabled interface that made its debut ... Meerkat, or Ubuntu 10.10. ... Unity is nothing more than a shell run on top of Gnome. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: ubi partman crashed
    ... was Karl in drag. ... Karl has more intelligence. ... But I am not sure that it is an Indian student - read at least one of ... computers in a company under her/his control to Ubuntu). ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Program to burn an audio CD
    ... And don't forget to install the codecs for k3b. ... Doesn't that drag in KDE?? ... This was in Ubuntu itself. ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Program to burn an audio CD
    ... On 29/06/13 17:19, Ric Moore wrote: ... And don't forget to install the codecs for k3b. ... Doesn't that drag in KDE?? ... This was in Ubuntu itself. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Canonical Ubuntu splits from GNOME over design issues
    ... *Canonical Ubuntu splits from GNOME over design issues* ... longer use the GNOME interface by default. ... Meerkat, or Ubuntu 10.10. ... "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ...
    (Ubuntu)