From: "Marek Pawinski" <pawinski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 9:50 AM
Subject: switch between panels

Hi

How does one switch between panels in gnome Ubuntu using only the
keyboard. ctrl and tab does not work.

alt and tab switches apps.

Marek

http://www.eset.com

  • Re: default boot option
    ... emacs says the file is read only! ... GNU originally began with open source emacs, but today with Ubuntu what are ... I dont want a tab reformatted as several space characters as that slows down ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: TAB action in ubuntu Konsole
    ... in ubuntu konsole if I click tab and if there is ... multiple possibilities I get nothing. ... But it works the same way in ubuntu (it's a shell thing, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Re: Re: Help: I cant get my trackpad to deactivate while i am typing (Charlie Luna)
    ... Hhmmm..that's odd. ... When I view my settings menu, i see a tab for device. ... should make note that i'm using ubuntu studio 13.10 and not the base ubuntu ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Development tools
    ... Any popular development tools that being used on Ubuntu? ... As for development tools, you have got all you need in a default Ubuntu ... If you want a GUI IDE, I many people talk about "eclipse", also heared ... terminal window with a few tabs, for the rest of the process: ...
    (Ubuntu)