Re: GnuPG front ends

On 02/01/2007 05:24 AM, Frank McCormick wrote:

  • Re: GnuPG front ends
    ... It appears that Seahorse is more ... I'm currently using GPA for what little GUI gpg stuff I do. ... all agent settings because they conflict with the GnuPG "standard" way ... and 2.x installs an agent by ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: GnuPG front ends
    ... Looking at the web sites, It appears that Seahorse is more ... I can't speak for Seahorse but I run GPA and find it fills all my ... dandy GnuPG support. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: GnuPG front ends
    ... I can't speak for Seahorse but I run GPA and find it fills all my ... both should be looking for the standard GnuPG file ... when it came to GPG setup it found all it needed. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: GnuPG front ends
    ... Looking at the web sites, It appears that Seahorse is more ... I can't speak for Seahorse but I run GPA and find it fills all my ... dandy GnuPG support. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: GnuPG front ends
    ... It appears that Seahorse is more ... I'm currently using GPA for what little GUI gpg stuff I do. ... all agent settings because they conflict with the GnuPG "standard" way ... Kgpg can install a pretty "billy goat" icon on your ...
    (Ubuntu)