Re: Feisty Herd 2 Testing/Bug Reporting?
- From: David Abrahams <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 06:42:50 -0500
Vincent Trouilliez <vincent.trouilliez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
David Abrahams <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd really like to test Feisty and help make it work well, but every
is broken and nobody is responding to my emails to the address
(ubuntu-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) listed as the maintainer of that
page. Can someone help, please?
It's probably because Herd 3 has just been released ( a few hours ago) ! ;o)
No, it's been that way for days, but I'm happy to see that the Herd 3
page links work fine.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Controlling servers (e.g. apache, samba)
- Next by Date: Disable Route Optimization in Linux
- Previous by thread: Re: Feisty Herd 2 Testing/Bug Reporting?
- Next by thread: Problems during installation.