Re: Software Security Device?

John wrote:
When I sign on to my Bank , I get a Software Security Device window
asking for my master password.

I do not remember ever entering a password. I don't mind being asked if
I had entered one. I would like to try to change the password but don't
know how to do that. I may well be that Linux did not create this
problem. Any help in solving this annoyance would be greatly
appreciated.

This may be more of a problem being started by the boot loading program.
I just do not have the expertise of solving this problem.

It's a security feature in Mozilla/FF/TB/SM etc:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Master_password