Re: [RESOLVED]Re: JRE
- From: "Michael R. Head" <burner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:44:09 -0500
On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 17:13 +0000, Tony Arnold wrote:
There is the deborphan command which you need to install (you do on
Dapper at least). It's in a package called deborphan, believe it or not.
Run the deborphan command and it will give you a list of packages which
nothing else depends on. You can use that list to remove unwanted packages.
I would check the list first, as it apparently is not completely accurate..
Also see gtkorphan.
Tony Arnold, IT Security Coordinator, University of Manchester,
IT Services Division, Kilburn Building, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL.
T: +44 (0)161 275 6093, F: +44 (0)870 136 1004, M: +44 (0)773 330 0039
E: tony.arnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, H: http://www.man.ac.uk/Tony.Arnold
Michael R. Head <burner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: getting back Gnome after compiz
- Next by Date: Re: mounting htfs file system
- Previous by thread: Re: [RESOLVED]Re: JRE
- Next by thread: Re: [RESOLVED]Re: JRE