Re: How to add TTF font files to 6.10 ?
- From: NoOp <glgxg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:21:03 -0800
On 02/20/2007 03:15 PM, Michael R. Head wrote:
On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 14:22 -0800, NoOp wrote:
Also note that sometimes folks get confused when they get to the " file
browser" part and attempt to enter fonts:/// in a web browser. The file
browser that they are refering to is your Nautilus *file browser*; once
in the file browser just enter CTL-L as in the instructions.
It may be more clear to simply tell folks to press "Alt-F2" and enter
the command or location.
Cool! I didn't know that -thanks :-)
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: How to load Edgy version of a package onto Dapper?
- Next by Date: Re: How to add TTF font files to 6.10 ?
- Previous by thread: Re: How to add TTF font files to 6.10 ?
- Next by thread: Re: How to add TTF font files to 6.10 ?