OpenOffice.org 2.2 release candidate 2 available for testing

Packages for OpenOffice.org 2.2 release candidate 2 are available for
testing; these are not part of any release, so be prepared for
installation glitches and manual downgrades to the version which you can
find in feisty. To test these packages (i386, amd64, powerpc), please
add the following lines to your /etc/apt/sources.list file:

deb http://people.ubuntu.com/~doko/ubuntu/ feisty-ooo/
deb-src http://people.ubuntu.com/~doko/ubuntu/ feisty-ooo/

Please submit bug reports in the launch bug tracker, but explicitely
mention the version you are testing. If you do bug triage on the
existing bug reports for OOo, please set the status to "Fix committed"
and mention the version in a comment.

upstream changes:
http://development.openoffice.org/releases/2.2.0rc2.html

Thanks, Matthias

  • Re: How to measure stability?
    ... If a there's a good soul somewhere keeping statistics of broken ... stuff and bugs grouped by packages and flavours, I'd REALLY like to see it. ... It doesn't work on bug reports as you wanted, but it can give an idea ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: slowdowns & lockups ended
    ... Finally, I removed Klipper ... I'm finding some real disappointment with many of the packages in 9.2. ... I've found bug reports for ... Try soft edges =at= soft home d0t net ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: How to measure stability?
    ... If a there's a good soul somewhere keeping statistics of broken ... stuff and bugs grouped by packages and flavours, I'd REALLY like to see it. ... It doesn't work on bug reports as you wanted, but it can give an idea ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: DVD burner with verify option?
    ... incompatibilties between two packages with which there are known bad ... have noticed that Jorg claimed that wodim/genisofs just doesn't work, ... years ago on one of the mailing lists, and the first reply told me to ... I have submitted bug reports in the past so don't go lecturing me on ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: OpenOffice.org 2.2 release candidate 2 available for testing
    ... installation glitches and manual downgrades to the version which you can ... Please submit bug reports in the launch bug tracker, ... that's usable in feisty only. ...
    (Ubuntu)