flac to mp3

Any recommendations for a program to convert a bunch of flac audio files to
mp3 format?
Paul

  • Re: Why are the Republicans being allowed to pretend theyre against the bank bailouts?
    ... Obama should appoint a bunch of them to a committee to make ... recommendations about what to do about the banks' supposedly "needed" ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: writing mp3 to cd
    ... ezdan wrote: ... > How can I write a cd using mp3 format to put a bunch of music on one ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Decent ATL airport restaurants?
    ... Any recommendations for a nice place to eat are appreciated. ... :Just a bunch of mall food court places. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: OT: 10 Most Disappointing movies
    ... stinkers I would like some recommendations. ... Some favorites in no order; ... Thanks a bunch, Ken. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • writing mp3 to cd
    ... How can I write a cd using mp3 format to put a bunch of music on one cd. ... just can't figure how to do it without converting to .wav then burning. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)