Ubuntu Linux boox...
- From: "Steve Flynn" <anothermindbomb@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:46:27 +0000
Tech-book aggregator eBookSpyder has the complete text of the *Ubuntu Linux
Bible* available for download as a PDF.
As you might expect from the title, the 931-page book covers everything you
need to know about installing, configuring and using
It teaches you groups, graphics, gaming, spreadsheets, e-mail and much more..
It's an impressively comprehensive guide--highly recommended for anyone
interested in Ubuntu. Indeed, if you find the e-book useful, why not support
the author and buy the hardcopy
Either way, you'll need a password to unlock the PDF: It's 'ebookspyder.net'
(without the apostrophes, of course). — Rick Broida
Despair - It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black...
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: How to erase Linux?
- Next by Date: No authority certificates in Firefox
- Previous by thread: Scanners
- Next by thread: No authority certificates in Firefox