Re: One login for multiple machines

  • Re: One login for multiple machines
    ... For Ubuntu bases setup, I want student should able to sit on any ... get authenticated from remote server (thus not need to create ... You might want to have a look at XDMCP, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: copy folder to remote server
    ... copy folder to remote server ... copy folder to remote server ... Your search - madunix - did not match any documents. ...
    (RedHat)
  • RE: [PHP] Communicating with remote server
    ... On the database server, under the control of it's web server, the script ... Communicating with remote server ... both my server and the remote server have webservers with PHP ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: where did all the files go
    ... the local web site folder to a remote test server and delete the local ... the pages to a remote server, are the files that are copied to the remote ... You can then back up the entire folder ... VS2005 has a Publish Web Site option that enables you to publish to ...
  • Re: Configuring GNOME to automatically start screensaver after user logged in - Fedora Core 6
    ... I can now remotely connect to the native X display of the ... remote server without having to log into the remote server first ... it presents me with a login and I am able to log in. ...
    (linux.redhat)