OK, why is it not possible for me to sign email in GPG anymore?

When I try to sign email messages now, I get this error:

Could not create message.

Because "gpg: gpg-agent protocol version 0 is not supported
gpg: writing to `-'
gpg: DSA/SHA1 signature from: "A550E784 Michael T. Richter (Personal Key) <ttmrichter@xxxxxxxxx>"
", you may need to select different mail options.

I haven't changed anything with evolution, seahorse or gpg in over a
year. What's just happened? Did I get hit with an upgrade regression?

--
Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter@xxxxxxxxx> (GoogleTalk:
ttmrichter@xxxxxxxxx)

  • Re: "Rule 30" CA encryption implementation
    ... GPG is free software. ... If you insist on writing your own crypto, the short answer is that AES ... in CTR mode with HMAC-SHA1 would be a well-trusted solution. ... get a secure solution if you use GPG. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: GPG Tutorial
    ... Bob Richards wrote: ... >link to for when people ask me "what's that GPG thing attached to your ... -- tony@aplawrence.com Unix/Linux/Mac OS X resources: http://aplawrence.com Get paid for writing about tech: http://aplawrence.com/publish.html ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: GnuPG 1.4.9-sb1 and Messenger 5.13
    ... Martin Wuerthner wrote: ... Directly using GPG or using the MPro keyring window? ... Bien entendu, I tried both. ... That time of writing I was not aware that ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)