Re: gnome-desktop-switcher orientation
- From: "Benjamin E. Zeller" <zeller@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:34:21 +0100
On Tuesday 13 March 2007 12:30, Tony Arnold wrote:
Benjamin E. Zeller wrote:
On Monday 12 March 2007 11:49, Benjamin E. Zeller wrote:
I don't know HOW I managed to do it, but I wanna know how to UNdo it. It
is kinda hard to explain, so I made a screenie:
How do I get the applet in the middle to be horizontal again?
It must be some kind of keycombination, as it changed its orientation
while switching desktops via ctrl+alt+cursor
No hints? Please, this really threatens me ;-)
If you right click on the switcher and select preferences, there you can
choose how many rows to use to display the desktops. Set it to 1 and you
should get a horizontal row.
No, it stays vertical with two columns.
What I don't understand is how you got it on your desktop and not in a
It IS in a panel. What you are seeing on the screenshot is the behaviour, when
you do "ctrl+alt+cursor"
Benjamin E. Zeller
Tel.: +49 (0)8171 347 88 12
Mobil: +49 (0)160 99 11 55 23
Fax: +49 (0)8171 910 778
Description: PGP signature
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: gnome-desktop-switcher orientation
- Next by Date: Re: gnome-desktop-switcher orientation
- Previous by thread: Re: gnome-desktop-switcher orientation
- Next by thread: Signal Strength 0