Re: Cloning software

On March 27, 2007 13:17:16 H.S.Rai wrote:
Which will be simplest way to install and maintain same set of
software on large number of PCs. Is there anything like "kick start"
of RedHat, which make installation on various PCs simple, you need not
to give same answer again and again on all PCs.

I wish to make one PC as "Master" and all other slave. If I install or
remove some software from Master, all slave should do same
automatically (may be within 24 hours). How can I achieve this?

--
H.S.Rai

I myself have the exact same need, and messed with apt-thing without
achieving an exact duplicate whatever i tried.

I will look closely as a solution appears here.

--
Martin Laberge
mlsoft@xxxxxxxxxxxx