Dapper: moving mailman from a Fedora Core 4 server...
- From: Brian Fahrlander <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 21:40:43 -0500
The old drive is mounted RO in /media/olddrive, the new mailman is
installed and working...the current version for Dapper.
We can "reverse boot" to the old OS to get the list recipients, but
the archives will take more. And one bigger question comes to mind,
"Who builds a project of this size without thinking about a backup?"
Most of what I'm seeing seems ,ore than a little technical, and is
highly sensative to release versions. :(
Are there any alternatives to Mailman, for Dapper out there?
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Denyhosts
- Next by Date: Feisty: Boot time errors and problems with udev/USV/hotplugging
- Previous by thread: Edgy update problem(s)
- Next by thread: Feisty: Boot time errors and problems with udev/USV/hotplugging