Re: Going from i386 AMD 64 Dual Core

On Monday 09 April 2007 11:12:17 Ben Edwards wrote:

When I do top I was expecting to c a line for each CPU in the summary
section. Is there a way of monitoring each CPU separately?

Check out htop.

regards
FF

  • Re: How Many Processor Cores Are Enough?
    ... |> If I interpret this article http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8211 ... expecting those stores to not be reordered as seen from |> another cpu is unrealistic unless steps are taken in the software to |> make it so. ... It is realistic to expect them to occur in order as seen |> from the cpu where they originate. ...
    (comp.arch)
  • Re: How Many Processor Cores Are Enough?
    ... |> If I interpret this article http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8211 ... expecting those stores to not be reordered as seen from ... |> from the cpu where they originate. ...
    (comp.arch)
  • Re: Misc Expansion, OSs, development and project proposals.
    ... All that is needed is a CPU with basic functionality to do these ... These things may help Misc, but Im not expecting GA to do ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • RE: top -- and dual cpu quesitons ...
    ... I expecting to see two processor. ... Because in Linux and SCO I can see two CPU ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: [patch] CFS scheduler, -v8
    ... CPU manufacturers don't seem to talk about it very much, ... simply because people don't think about it, and there's no reason a CPU ... run for 5 years (and that's expecting that it's turned off or at least ... I've slowed down the FANs on my dual-athlon XP ...
    (Linux-Kernel)