- From: The enigma <enigma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:18:15 -0400
I just received several downloads updating Feisty Fawn. Upon restart, I
have an "!" on the networking icon that states there's no network
connection. I use Ubuntu as a workstation. Of course, I have a
connection, or else I would not have been able to send this email. I
have my workstation setup on a Cisco Lynksys router connected directly
to a high speed cable modem. I have DHCP set to receive an IP. A Windows
machine is connected to the router as well. (useless information) The
"!" under the network icon eludes me! Has anyone updated Ubuntu to
Feisty Fawn, and ran the updates as of this morning (4/11) and have the
"When you do the right thing,
most people won't notice".
SeaMonkey Email Client
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: How to stop SoundJuicer from launching automatically?
- Next by Date: Re: Feisty Fawn
- Previous by thread: How to stop SoundJuicer from launching automatically?
- Next by thread: Re: Feisty Fawn