Re: Feisty Fawn

The enigma wrote:
The
"!" under the network icon eludes me! Has anyone updated Ubuntu to
Feisty Fawn, and ran the updates as of this morning (4/11) and have the
same anomaly?

Same situation here. A click on the ! and choosing the network solved it
for me.

  • Re: Feisty Fawn
    ... under the network icon eludes me! ... Has anyone updated Ubuntu to ... Feisty Fawn, and ran the updates as of this morning and have the ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Feisty Fawn
    ... on the networking icon that states there's no network ... Has anyone updated Ubuntu to ... Feisty Fawn, and ran the updates as of this morning and have the ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: VIrus! :-(
    ... En la actualidad no existe ningun virus en funcionamiento para Ubuntu. ... No solo tengo los updates en automatico, ... Una vez que penetro, NO me era posible pasar el NOD32 en safe mode, ...
    (soc.culture.argentina)
  • Ubuntu 10.04.2 Released
    ... the second maintenance update to Ubuntu's 10.04 LTS release. ... This release includes updated images for the desktop, alternate installation ... Numerous updates have been integrated, ... To Get Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: How to fix Could not locate executable on path: gnatmake
    ... syntax errors in gpr files and I can see the package list in GPS's ... Ubuntu menu had stopped working, for example all items on the Places ... updates via the Universe repositories in Ubuntu. ...
    (comp.lang.ada)