Re: Converting Blusfish syntax-highlighted PHP code in to a PDF

On 4/13/07, Gabriel Dragffy <dragffy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nicolas Kaiser wrote:

Manually launching vim and printing the file, the same line would expand to

vim index.php
:ha >trial.ps
:q

Aha! I tried this and it didn't work. Because I was inside vim I got the
benefit of an error message, which was "E319: Sorry, the command is not
available in this version".... What gives?

Whoa. This same error? http://www.lornajane.net/tiny-vim-on-ubuntu

Cheers,
n.

  • Re: Display Problems
    ... If it shows up in the GUI, it is there, and must be present ... > get the error message that you, in fact, did get. ... > Or issue the command; ... > in the midst of the frustration, by all means, vent away. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Display Problems
    ... If it shows up in the GUI, it is there, and must be present ... Or issue the command; ... > and got the error message file or folder not found. ... in the midst of the frustration, by all means, vent away. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Unable to exit VI!!!
    ... >a error message similar to above and exits. ... >prints the error message and opens the files. ... >> I can't enter ANY commands in command mode. ... >use vim as, well, vim. ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: Converting Blusfish syntax-highlighted PHP code in to a PDF
    ... benefit of an error message, which was "E319: ... needed to take several steps to install the full vim, ... needed to do was "sudo aptitude install vim -y". ... Your command works flawlessly, once I have done "syntax enable" and I ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • RE: Run a Stored Procedure from Excel
    ... get a single line multiple command working from ... I changed all the Charto Charand found that I got an error message ... Dim cnnDW As ADODB.Connection ... Dim rsDW As ADODB.Recordset ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)