DSDT editing

So apparently my sound problem has to do with bugs from toshiba.
I've read that it can be fixed by editing the DSDT.  I have no idea
what that is or how to do it.  If anyone could help me it would be
great.

--
Gene Lapointe
gene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Sound after upgrade to 11.1
    ... well as software updates where bugs have been fixed. ... fewer openSUSE releases and more time spent on working out ... problems like the sound problem. ... That last isn't really a hardware issue. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Flags of our Fathers
    ... Haven't checked out the movie yet, but your comment reminded me of a ... question that sometimes bugs me. ... When we say, as you did, that a certain film has good casting, editing, ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • Re: Mystery Access VB bug
    ... anything that will stress it out by not editing in break ... spend some time curing these bugs as without them Access ... Access over the years I do come across all sorts of odd ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: DSDT editing
    ... So apparently my sound problem has to do with bugs from toshiba. ... I've read that it can be fixed by editing the DSDT. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Static Channel Logos
    ... | The _real_ reason I like the bugs is it makes it very easy to identify ... | the spots when editing them out. ... | It would be much more difficult if the bugs weren't there. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)