Re: Thunderbird 2 in repositories

Tibor Attila Anca schrieb:
Hello,

are there any news, if thunderbird 2 is going to show up in the
repositories for ubuntu?

Thanks,
Tibor

I simply compiled it myself. A manual about compiling thunderbird (the
manual is about the 1.5 version, but worked for me exactly) can be found
here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=160226

Wolfgang

  • Re: package updates
    ... How long does it take before the 'Ubuntu Update ... repositories. ... In fact I think Firefox (an Thunderbird?) are exceptions to this due I ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Thunderbird 2 in repositories
    ... I tried Thunderbird 2 by extracting to /opt/ directory archive ... Ubuntu repositories works fine at the same time. ... A manual about compiling thunderbird (the ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Thunderbird 2 in repositories
    ... repositories for ubuntu ... Thunderbird 2 (on Edgy) with no problems using the Ubuntuzilla project: ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Running Ubuntu on Lenovo Laptops
    ... Thunderbird and Microsoft office. ... Presumably the Ubuntu installation will overwrite both these partitions and format them as a single partion. ... Should you run into any problems with folder unread counts being incorrect, you'll have to go through the affected folders, mark items so that the unread count is correct again, then go to the 'File' menu and select 'Compact Folders' to force those changes to save to disk, or the problem will reoccur. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • =?utf-8?B?Rnc6IHVidW50dS11c2VycyBEaWdlc3QsIFZvbCA2NSwgSXNzdWUgMzA3?=
    ... hard disk drive resetting problem ... have with their hard disk drives resetting far more frequently than they ... support ubuntu with some dsl servers .number to modem easier ... I get a listing of the directory including run-mozilla.sh, thunderbird & ...
    (Ubuntu)