Re: Mail list question

Rodney Riplinger wrote:
What can I enter into message filter section of the Thunderbird email
client to direct email
from the list to a " Ubuntu " folder. I have tried everything I can
think of and only
capture a few emails. All the rest end up in the main folder of my inbox.

Thanks,

Rod

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, nor do I like to by pass a problem
too quickly, but perhaps you may want to use another email client. I use
SeaMonkey 1.1.1 by Mozilla. Its really an Internet suite, that comes
with a browser, their version of on-line chat and a composer as to write
HTML, XHTML or what ever your into and of course, mail and news groups.
The beauty part about it, is it's all-in-one icon, you just switch
between windows via a simple key combo, or choose "Window" on the menu
bar and click on what you want. I used Firefox and Evolution, they were
ok, but they kept getting messed up as some of the updates went through.
The only draw back is, that I know of, is you'll have to update
SeaMonkey on your own fro security/bug purposes. I think they has a beta
version out mow, or it could have gone live, but I think 1.1.1 is the
latest.
You know, It's around 8 AM on the east coast, and I have no idea what I
was responding to. Oh well, it's still a good web/email suite. :D

--
~Rick Donahue