TV Card for Laptop

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a TV card that is supported under feisty. I'm currently
using a Toshiba P105-S6197 laptop and would basically like to be able to
watch tv and do some recording, etc.

Thanks in advance for your responses,
Gene Lapointe
gene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Laptop computers
    ... my Toshiba guy could be wrong ... ... 15" Toshiba laptop for my son just a few months ago loaded with vista ... How does your son like Vista? ... As far as a card is concerened, ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: Toshiba 4600 Mini-PCI
    ... >Question regarding the miniPCI slot on my Toshiba Sat Pro 4600. ... >card, or can I buy any ol' miniPCI card? ... The drivers and client manager provided with the laptop only support the ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: Sick as a parrot
    ... took the card out of my phone and put it in the ... card reader on my new laptop. ... He has given me a reference number and has assured me that Toshiba will ... I doubt very much if this will be a warranty job though, ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Sick as a parrot
    ... took the card out of my phone and put it in the ... card reader on my new laptop. ... He has given me a reference number and has assured me that Toshiba will ... All thro the repair I could monitor the ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Wireless card for Feisty
    ... David Stubblebine wrote: ... laptop with a "G" card. ... I used 3 different adapters on my Feisty laptop. ...
    (Ubuntu)