where can I find xvidsrc?
- From: Bram Kuijper <a.l.w.kuijper@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:42:08 +0200
am currently using version 0.2.2 of the screen recorder istanbul from
source on an Ubuntu Feisty box. sudo apt-get build-deps istanbul goes
fine and building istanbul from source also. However, when I am starting
up istanbul, it gives me the following error: "you do not have the
ximagesrc GStreamer plugin installed".
After quite some googling, I found out that the ximagesrc plugin is in
the gstreamer-plugins-good package. However, after installing
gstreamer0.10-plugins-good I still get the error that the ximagesrc
plugin is missing. Anyone knows in which package the ximagesrc plugin
resides? Also, I appreciate any advice on alternative screen recorders
which are less of a trouble than istanbul and which do record at least
1024x768 without trouble.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Strange USB Scaner Problem
- Next by Date: yaboot not working right
- Previous by thread: Odd sendmail problem.
- Next by thread: Re: where can I find xvidsrc?