Re: where can I find xvidsrc?

On Tue, 22 May 2007 18:42:08 +0200
Bram Kuijper <a.l.w.kuijper@xxxxxx> wrote:

Also, I appreciate any advice on alternative screen recorders
which are less of a trouble than istanbul and which do record at least
1024x768 without trouble.

I suggest you try "gtk-recordMyDesktop "

sudo aptitude install gtk-recordmydesktop

It is *way* better than Istanbul IMO. It makes Ogg/Theora files and has a
number of configuration options. It is available in Feisty universe.

For earlier versions of Ubuntu like Dapper, you can get it from
http://recordmydesktop.sourceforge.net/

I think I compiled my own on Dapper, can't quite remember :) The Feisty
version from universe works fine if you are running Feisty 7.04

Peter