Re: Repair Grub Files?
- From: Pete Holsberg <pjh42@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 20:04:27 -0400
NoOp keyed the following on 5/29/2007 5:37 PM:
On 05/29/2007 12:38 PM, Andreas Schildbach wrote:
How can I repair the grub installation on my primary Ubuntu
I'd check the menu.lst first:
$ gksu gedit /boot/grub/menu.lst
What is the Kubuntu equivalent of the above command? Thanks.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Homa 7.04.1 - Ubuntu AddOn CD
- Next by Date: Re: Security update mistake?
- Previous by thread: Re: Repair Grub Files?
- Next by thread: Re: Repair Grub Files?