Re: Repair Grub Files?

NoOp keyed the following on 5/29/2007 5:37 PM:
On 05/29/2007 12:38 PM, Andreas Schildbach wrote:

How can I repair the grub installation on my primary Ubuntu

I'd check the menu.lst first:

$ gksu gedit /boot/grub/menu.lst

What is the Kubuntu equivalent of the above command? Thanks.

ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Great SWT Program
    ... These lines are the output of a directory-listing command and are ... With typical Windows tools, one can select a block of ... the editor you don't even have the benefit of whatever autocomplete ...
  • Re: Name change
    ... nearly impossible to uninstall, so I'm a bit wary about giving it a go. ... hard to scrape off the walls if the uninstall or make uninstall command ... when it shuts down - startup's quick (RAM check aside), ...
  • Re: (some) Old Templars do not die/Long and Speculative
    ... but the leadership was composed entirely of (French) knights.... ... But not inventors. ... in command of the strategy in Outremer. ...
  • Re: Great SWT Program
    ... a line of the display for showing a search command in progress ... search turns up some references to Chinese and vim that makes me ... (repeat command) ...
  • Re: Great SWT Program
    ... It's a search-and-replace command, vistyle. ... No need to remind me that Windows users might ... How many times do you have to be told that a text-mode tool ...