Re: Flash and Firefox

Matthew Clarke wrote:
Is anyone else getting random freezes in firefox when using the flash plugin??

yesterday I did a bunch of youtubing and had to restart FF like 4 times.

I'm running Feisty.

Cheers,
Yep, and it is random, very random in fact. Can go for weeks with out a
problem then as you said 4 times in an evening. Strangely it may freeze
on one machine then when I try it on another it's OK.

Nothing in the logs to go on at all.

SteVe

  • Flash and Firefox
    ... Is anyone else getting random freezes in firefox when using the flash plugin?? ... yesterday I did a bunch of youtubing and had to restart FF like 4 times. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Help with XP SERVICES???
    ... if I set up some services to manual it will ONLY load them ... I just disabled a bunch of services and would like to put them ... you have the correct understanding. ... case you'd need to recognize that fact, and restart it yourself ...
  • desktop,program changes
    ... While in a webcast presentation our win98 machine froze ... Upon restart there was a whole ... bunch of changes made to the default settings. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: using X with dual monitors...
    ... hey, i changed around a bunch of stuff as you all mentioned, and ... it would be nice if X could restart itself ... its working wahoo! ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: using X with dual monitors...
    ... hey, i changed around a bunch of stuff as you all mentioned, and ... it would be nice if X could restart itself ... its working wahoo! ...
    (comp.os.linux.x)