Sound Problem

Hi everybody

I installed Kubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn on a AMD_64
machine

the sound card is an Creative Audigy, sound is not
working, it use to work when the 32-bit version was
installed.
any idea how to fix this

Thanks a lot

  • Re: Activating Sound Card
    ... Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging ... has a built in sound card but as the quality was so-so, ... Creative Audigy Value card. ... But when I plugged my Altec Lansing ACS495 speakers jack into ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: CSS software tools sought
    ... And what's on the computer one of our patrons is using to check out your ... product at our public library where I have installed Kubuntu, Feisty Fawn? ... play around with Ubuntu a bit more. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Re: Simultanous Sounds?
    ... >> What Sound card are you using??? ... >> I have a Creative Audigy, and it works fine for me. ... Just for the hell of it, I started up XMMS (lowering the volume ... It maybe some limitation, on the onboard sound card, who knows. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Games
    ... "Andrew Rybenkov" wrote in message ... > Yet it could be - see Creative Audigy LS sound card, which supports EAX ...
    (borland.public.delphi.language.basm)
  • Re: Creative Audigy 2 ZS soundacrd
    ... > Creative Audigy 2 ZS sound card. ... > Retail product (not to be confused with the lower quality economy/bulk/OEM ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)