Re: Firefox fail to comunicate: Encryption Issue

What encryption algorithms do you have enabled? I just attempted the
page, and I can load their secure pages fine.

So what version of Firefox are you using (Help -> About Mozilla
Firefox), what encryption is enabled (Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced
-> Encryption), what version of Ubuntu are you running, and do you
have all the latest updates? Is this all HTTPS sites or only some?