Re: HP LaserJet 4050 help
- From: Wade Smart <wade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:45:31 -0500
Bruce Marshall wrote:
On Sunday 15 July 2007, Wade Smart wrote:07152007 1741 GMT-6 DST
07152007 1655 GMT-6 DST
That got the printer to spool up. It spit out one page with nothing on it.
I have an HP4000 running on fiesty but it is network connected.
One thing you want to remember is that when you're messing around like you
are, sometimes you can send something to the printer that will cause it to
get 'farkled'. (a good scientific term... <g>)
It's a good idea to turn it off and on again from time to time to get it to
Yes it is and I have been. Thanks.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: HP LaserJet 4050 help
- Next by Date: Re: Clock screensaver?... continuing saga
- Previous by thread: Re: HP LaserJet 4050 help
- Next by thread: Re: HP LaserJet 4050 help