Re: Trash

On 7/16/07, musicman <datakid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, I had that issue recently.

I discovered that clicking on the bin would bring up the "folder view"
and there is an "empty trash" button on the upper left.

I did that. The button is not enabled.

But it went away again pretty recently - have you updated again recently?

Yesterday the update manager told me that the system is up to date.

--Luca

  • Re: Trash
    ... I discovered that clicking on the bin would bring up the "folder view" ... and there is an "empty trash" button on the upper left. ... property does not hold is a null set, i.e. is a set with measure zero. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Help! XP trashed my drive!
    ... FAT 16 files copied from a slave drive to a folder on ... T> folder due to conflicts]. ... T> would normally appear only due to confilcts with device types etc. ... T> bin: thus the space allocated to the files has not altered as they ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Powerpoint 2004 Crashing
    ... have run the removal wizard multiple times to ensure that it did not see ... > Microsoft Office v.X folder to Trash and empty Trash. ... Empty Trash, then try to run PowerPoint. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.powerpoint)
  • Re: Help! XP trashed my drive!
    ... FAT 16 files copied from a slave drive to a folder on ... > T> folder due to conflicts]. ... > T> would normally appear only due to confilcts with device types etc. ... > when I placed the supposedly erroneous file in XP's recycle bin, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: web.config host error!! PLEASE help!
    ... the root web bin folder. ... the wrong place for the dll as suggested below. ... My solution was to go into IIS and change the folder e.g. ... > There are 2 modes of Web Server Connection access, ...