Re: Trash

On 7/16/07, musicman <datakid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, I had that issue recently.

I discovered that clicking on the bin would bring up the "folder view"
and there is an "empty trash" button on the upper left.

I did that. The button is not enabled.

But it went away again pretty recently - have you updated again recently?

Yesterday the update manager told me that the system is up to date.

--Luca

  • Re: Trash
    ... I discovered that clicking on the bin would bring up the "folder view" ... and there is an "empty trash" button on the upper left. ... property does not hold is a null set, i.e. is a set with measure zero. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Help! XP trashed my drive!
    ... FAT 16 files copied from a slave drive to a folder on ... T> folder due to conflicts]. ... T> would normally appear only due to confilcts with device types etc. ... T> bin: thus the space allocated to the files has not altered as they ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Powerpoint 2004 Crashing
    ... have run the removal wizard multiple times to ensure that it did not see ... > Microsoft Office v.X folder to Trash and empty Trash. ... Empty Trash, then try to run PowerPoint. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.powerpoint)
  • Re: the assembly ASPnetMenu could not be loaded...
    ... Is the application folder that has the "bin" folder where do you place the ... > all the required dll which was running on the development server was ... No redirect found in host configuration file ...
  • Re: lost and found on small business server
    ... You don't have to restore the entire folder. ... teh files on the network via the sbs 2003 and when a user deletes a ... from the network we cannot find them anywhere- not in recyle bin of ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)