Re: Trash

On Mon, 2007-07-16 at 09:14 +0200, Luca Dionisi wrote:
My trash is not workin any more
When I drop a file in the trash, it vanishes but
the trash seems still empty, and I can't do "Empty trash"
Instead the file is in ~/.Trash

Has someone else this issue?

Many people, launchpad is your friend:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-applets/+bug/34247

  • Re: Emptying trash causes iMac to lose power....
    ... Moving an item to trash, then "empty trash" cause the iMac to show the ... ...you need to restart your computer, ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Odd issue, Word 2008 question
    ... Start up from your OS X source disk & run Disk ... I can empty trash, secure empty trash, whatever, ... so I uninstalled Entourage only. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Spotlight on Word problems
    ... > What happens if you quit Word then empty trash? ... The trash cannot be emptied because the file is in use. ... I have read/write permission and the file is unlocked. ... > getting the users and permissions tangled. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Spotlight on Word problems
    ... >> What happens if you quit Word then empty trash? ... > The trash cannot be emptied because the file is in use. ... I think I would try to create deletable copies of the originals via the ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Emptying Trash
    ... real delete of every item in the Trash cans of all ... Trash) and only then choose empty Trash. ... not does not affect the ability to drag stuff out of the Trash. ... I said your only GUI option to reclaim ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)