Re: resolv.conf issues - suggestion (was Re: browser problems )

Wolfgang Pauli wrote:

I think you want to put into dhclient.conf not resolv.conf. see 'man
dhclient.conf'

Wolffgang

On Wednesday 18 July 2007, Dan Ziolkowski wrote:
slightly confused, where in the file do I add this? Do I add "prepend
domain-name-servers 208.67.222.222,208.67.220.220" in its entirety?

Wolfgang's right. Peter's right too - there are all sorts of things that
get their hooks into resolv.conf, and sometimes the simplest solution may
just be to ensure that it's immutable, but if you use "prepend" in
dhclient.conf, it _should_ solve the problem.
--
derek