Re: Trash

On 7/18/07, NoOp <glgxg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've never found 'trash' to be of much use. I just use 'delete' instead.
I figure that if I've decided a file needs to go away it might as well
go away forever. Then again, I've never bothered to figure out how to
restore a file from trash either :-)

It's really really hard. You click on the trash icon, and when the window
opens, you drag it to your desktop.

:)

L.

--
In measure theory (a branch of mathematical analysis), one says that a
property holds almost everywhere if the set of elements for which the