Re: Trash

On 7/18/07, NoOp <glgxg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've never found 'trash' to be of much use. I just use 'delete' instead.
I figure that if I've decided a file needs to go away it might as well
go away forever. Then again, I've never bothered to figure out how to
restore a file from trash either :-)

It's really really hard. You click on the trash icon, and when the window
opens, you drag it to your desktop.

In measure theory (a branch of mathematical analysis), one says that a
property holds almost everywhere if the set of elements for which the
property does not hold is a null set, i.e. is a set with measure zero. If
used for properties of the real numbers, the Lebesgue measure is assumed
unless otherwise stated. It is abbreviated a. e.; in older literature one
can find p. p. instead, which stands for the equivalent French language
phrase presque partout.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: