Re: iptables

hi

since my last upgrade of iptables, file sending amsn doesn't seem to
work very well anymore. After a few bytes of sending, the sending
blocks. Very strange. Also mismatches in packets sent (bytes)
greetz,
Johan

deepak wrote:
After the recent iptables update on my Feisty, my DSL connection would
sleep after a few minutes. I tried downgrading it to the previous
version, but even that did not work. Ultimately, removing it did.

Any ideas?

  • Re: Upgrade from Breezy
    ... You can only upgrade from one release to the next, ... MailScanner doesn't work anymore ... Hylafax-server doesn't work anymore ... pour des virus ou des polluriels et rien de ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Configuration files after portupgrade horde and imp
    ... After the upgrade nothing was working anymore, it was impossible to login to ... Wouldn't it be better to leave the config files ... This way the application would still be working after the upgrade and i would ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Laptop PC. What should I look for?
    ... MOST of the time that happens, in my experience, an upgrade is done ... Upgrading Pro Tools on my Windows ... Whaddaya mean the new OS doesn't support that email client anymore? ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Debian IPtables insmod
    ... I ran an apt-get update and upgrade. ... I want to use my linux box as a gateway and router for my internal network. ... I am trying to use iptables. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Remember the clothesline?
    ... Ben Turner writes: ... components I can work on anymore -- well, I could probably upgrade the ... getting service data on any sort of electronics is nearly impossible now. ...
    (rec.equestrian)