- From: jonathan <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:31:54 +0200
deepak you do know that iptables is the firewall for linux so removing
it is not such a good idea.
What happened to me was similar. That's why I removed iptables, and
there is no problem now.
since my last upgrade of iptables, file sending amsn doesn't seem to
work very well anymore. After a few bytes of sending, the sending
blocks. Very strange. Also mismatches in packets sent (bytes)
After the recent iptables update on my Feisty, my DSL connection would
sleep after a few minutes. I tried downgrading it to the previous
version, but even that did not work. Ultimately, removing it did.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: iptables
- Next by Date: Big mem issue
- Previous by thread: Re: iptables
- Next by thread: Re: iptables