Re: boot splash screen
- From: Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:34:05 +0200
On Thursday 26 July 2007 Arpan Chakrabarti's cat, walking on the keyboard,
I have same problem and go through your process the problem is
solved.Butwhen next time I start the selected OS the problem is
again.I check the kernel and I see the 'quiet splash' is come again.Can i
parmanently stop the process?
You have to edit the /boot/grub/menu.lst file to make the changes permanent.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Default SMB.CONF?, Ubuntuguide Confusion?
- Next by Date: Re: Install LILO
- Previous by thread: Re: boot splash screen
- Next by thread: Re: Mytharchive lip-sync out