Re: Firefox (and konqueror) crashes

cj wrote:
hi all

After watching a few youtube videos, i notice that when i try to
navigate to another page, firefox (and konqueror) will crash. I end up
having to reload firefox (or konqueror if im not using firefox) go get
to the other link i want

is there a fix for this?

--cj

Had same issue at one point. Tried Opera and it worked well.

YMMV

Jim

  • [kde] Yet another post of KDE 4.2 impressions
    ... over the Description to find out what the actual application is (konqueror, ... Positive: The two features from Firefox I missed the most in Konqueror where adopted: There is incremental search now, and it does not block the view onto the page I'm trying to search. ... Upgrade path/importing old config: ... I think the KDE project has done itself and the linux desktop a disservice by ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] KWallet: what are "local passwords"?
    ... That's what I did back when I used kwallet, ... That's what ultimately caused me to drop konqueror and switch to firefox. ... it had a proper GUI for security certificate revokation, ...
    (KDE)
  • [kde-linux] Re: Konqueror Toolbar stability
    ... [Pardon me while I air my own gripes with konqueror, ... FWIW, I've been threatening to switch to firefox for some time, mainly ... worst remaining ones (the close kde integration possible with konqueror ... config options, in two places, kde and firefox, rather than one) are less ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] konqueror - enable/disable plugins
    ... I just tried it with Konqueror of FC2. ... I forgot to try Firefox with the 7.0.68 version, ... I need to update the flash-plugin on Etch. ...
    (KDE)
  • [kde] Re: Konqueror and Webforms - X-Button at Input Fields
    ... Kde 3.5 and all other bowsers), so I cannot simply type the new value. ... After having konqueror as my default browser from kde 2.something, ... default browser to firefox. ... mostly because I run with scripting disabled by default and more and more ...
    (KDE)