Re: Firefox Panel Icon Loads Swiftfox
- From: Leonard Chatagnier <lenc5570@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 20:16:21 -0700 (PDT)
Leonard Chatagnier wrote:
usingIs there any determan what command the icon is
shouldto launch the program?
If there is change it to: firefox %u and that
selectingsolve it.Thanks for the reply, Goo.
Right clicking the firefox panel button and
"configure Firefox web browser button" I findunder
general tab, location= /usr/share/application, andBut
under the application tab, command= firefox %u.
that doesn't solve anything. If I click the panelicon
or select "Firefox web browser" from the K(de)of
menu>internet, I immediately get another instance
swiftfox in the "center-applications loaded panelrevolving
window" along with a "loading firefox buzy
icon". The busy icon just goes away shortlyleaving
two copies of swiftfox and no firefox. Justchecked
again, and now, even in a konsole terminal typingJust
"firefox" just loads another instance of swiftfox.
Hope this is more clear than the original post.
recently everything was loading normally frompanel
If you change the "firefox %u" to the complete path,
does that make a
No. I had /usr/bin/firefox as the command before and
did the same.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Firefox Panel Icon Loads Swiftfox
- Next by Date: Re: Firefox Panel Icon Loads Swiftfox
- Previous by thread: Re: Firefox Panel Icon Loads Swiftfox
- Next by thread: Re: Firefox Panel Icon Loads Swiftfox